Mind Matters Counselling welcomes applications from experienced, accredited Counsellors and Psychotherapists (and we are particularly interested in applicants with experience in Critical Incident Response work).
In order to be considered, therapist applicants must meet the following essential criteria:
- Accredited with either the BACP, UKCP or NCS. (NB This is an essential requirement)
- Experienced at working in short term therapy/interventions - Solution Focused Brief Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy experience is essential - please ensure you reference your experience of these modalities in the appropriate section of the Application Form below.
- Must have professional liability insurance.
To meet our communications needs and maintain our high standard service levels to our customers, Mind Matters Counselling also requires affiliates to:.
- Have access to the internet.
- Have experience of working with computers and to be familiar with Microsoft Office software.
- Be experienced in working on Zoom.
Should you have a question about our fee structure, please contact our Admin Team on 01213 680083 Ext 122
Please read our Privacy Link to counsellors’ privacy GDPR information on what we collect, how we use it, and your rights.
NB: On receiving the completed application form we will be in touch.